Free Base Nicotine
Our free base nicotine is again available
250 Gram Bottles 100mg/ml 50%PG & 50%VG
This nicotine base is unflavored and is dedicated only for DIY mixing. It’s highly advisable to do it in a laboratory or to well-ventilated areas where there are no children and family pets are nearby and has easy access to exit.
It’s fun given the right tools, materials and information. It takes a different kind of experience being able to create the juice you vape.
It could also open up a lot of opportunities starting from getting popular on your local community. However, you must ensure warnings and cautions are observed, thus, knowledge and advance research is required.
Order of Mixing
Flavor concentrate 》 Nicotine base 》 Liquid base
100mg/ml nicotine base DIY
* Important Reminders:
1. Wear protective tools when you are DIYing and do it a well-ventilated areas
2. Dilute your Nicotine base to lower percentages. 6mg/ml to 12mg/ml nicotine density are most recommended for Vaping.
3. Do not mix the flavor concentrate from different brands. Most of the flavor usage is around 8%-15%, depending on Flavor intensity preference. Don’t use the concentrate in excess for your own safety and to avoid inappropriate over taste. The premixed juice we sell we use between 8 to 15%. Some of the weaker flavours may need a bit more.
1. Contains high strength Nicotine, not for direct use.
2. Keep out from Reach of children, pets and unaware adults
3. Avoid be inhaled or absorb through skin4. Use with proper information, tools and laboratory/facility.
* First Aid:
1. Contact with skin: wash with Saline solution or running water
2. Contact with Eyes: Rinse Eyes with water in 15 minutes
3. Inhaled: leave the area or seek medical advice
4. Taken Orally: Do not induce vomiting without contacting a doctor or poison information centre If any untoward incidents of overexposure, Contact your emergency centre also.
(click the link above please.)